Call for Sessions Is Now Open
Do you have an innovation that can advance Board Certification for physicians and the patients they serve? Consider sharing your expertise at ABMS Conference 2018! The planning committee invites you to propose sessions in one or more of the following domains:
- Assessment and Evaluation Methodologies
- Board Certification Operations
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Health Policy and Research
- Initial and Continuing Certification Programs
- Marketing and Communications
- Patients as Partners
- Physician Well-being Initiatives
- Quality and Practice Improvement
- Portfolio Program
SUBMITTING A SESSION
There are eight steps to complete a session submission for ABMS Conference 2018 Achieving Improvement through Assessment and Learning. TOGETHER.
- Review ABMS Conference 2018 Session Guidelines (below)
- Submit the session title
- Submit presenter(s) names, affiliation, and contact information
- Select ABMS Conference 2018 subject area(s)
- Complete session summary describing the goal of the session and its relevance to the selected targeted audience
- Select target audience(s)
- Submit two to three behavioral learning objectives
- Review and attest to ABMS Conference 2018 Presentation Guidelines
Call for Sessions will close on Sunday, March 18, 2018 at midnight EST. Acceptance decisions will be sent by May 15, 2018. ABMS reserves the right to edit conference publication materials to comply with ABMS standards.
Detailed guidelines for session submissions follow below. If you have any questions about the submission form, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABMS Session Guidelines
- Sessions may be of original research, evidenced-based practices or encore (repeat) presentations of previously presented education sessions designed to meet the needs of the targeted audience.
- All sessions will be sixty minutes in length.
- Session descriptions will range between 250-500 words. (Session titles, presenter names, credentials, affiliations, and learning objectives are not included in the word counts).
- List names, credentials and affiliation of all proposed presenters. A maximum of three presenters (including the primary presenter) will be allowed per session.
- All prospective presenters must complete an ABMS disclosure form.
- There is no limit to the number of submissions one individual may submit for consideration.
- The person (primary presenter) submitting the session is responsible for communicating all session and presentation guidelines to perspective presenters.
- Once your session is accepted, you must register for the conference. Submission of a session does not automatically confirm your registration for the ABMS Conference 2018.
ABMS Conference 2018 Presentation Guidelines
- After receiving your acceptance notice, confirm your participation and the participation of any additional presenters for the accepted session.
- All presenters are required to submit final presentation materials for ABMS Conference 2018 Planning Committee review by Friday, August 31, 2018.
- All presenters are required to disclose all financial disclosure information verbally and in print prior to the beginning of each presentation.
- Detailed conference logistics and presenter instructions will accompany ABMS Conference 2018 acceptance notices (via email).
- Recording by any means (photographing, audiotaping, videotaping) of any presentation/session is prohibited, except by an ABMS authorized agent or by first author(s) who wish to photograph their own poster presentation.
If you need additional Information or have any questions not addressed here, please email us at email@example.com