ABMS Poster Presentation Guidelines
- Maximum poster size is 42" high x 90" wide.
- All ABMS Poster Presenters are required to complete an ABMS disclosure form and publish disclosure information on the poster.
- All ABMS Poster Presenters will bring their posters to ABMS Conference 2018. The ABMS Conference staff will not receive posters mailed to the site.
- Detailed set-up instructions and final poster session logistics will be included in acceptance communications.
- While first authors typically present to conference attendees, ABMS will allow other published authors to present.
- Recording by any means (audiotaping, videotaping) of any presentation/session is prohibited except by an ABMS authorized agent or by first author(s) who wish to record their own presentation.
- Presenters may use an iPad or tablet to facilitate their presentation, but it cannot be used in lieu of a printed poster.
Additional Information and Questions
Please contact email@example.com.