CALL FOR SESSIONS
CALL FOR SESSIONS is now CLOSED. Thanks for the many excellent session submissions we received.
ABMS Session Guidelines
- Sessions may be of original research, evidenced-based practices or encore (repeat) presentations of previously presented education sessions designed to meet the needs of the targeted audience.
- All sessions will be sixty minutes in length.
- Session descriptions will range between 250-500 words. (Session titles, presenter names, credentials, affiliations, and learning objectives are not included in the word counts).
- List names, credentials and affiliation of all proposed presenters. A maximum of three presenters (including the primary presenter) will be allowed per session.
- All prospective presenters must complete an ABMS disclosure form.
- There is no limit to the number of submissions one individual may submit for consideration.
- The person (primary presenter) submitting the session is responsible for communicating all session and presentation guidelines to perspective presenters.
- Once your session is accepted, you must register for the conference. Submission of a session does not automatically confirm your registration for the ABMS Conference 2018.
ABMS Conference 2018 Presentation Guidelines
- After receiving your acceptance notice, confirm your participation and the participation of any additional presenters for the accepted session.
- All presenters are required to submit final presentation materials for ABMS Conference 2018 Planning Committee review by Friday, August 31, 2018.
- All presenters are required to disclose all financial disclosure information verbally and in print prior to the beginning of each presentation.
- Detailed conference logistics and presenter instructions will accompany ABMS Conference 2018 acceptance notices (via email).
- Recording by any means (photographing, audiotaping, videotaping) of any presentation/session is prohibited, except by an ABMS authorized agent or by first author(s) who wish to photograph their own poster presentation.
If you need additional Information or have any questions not addressed here, please email us at email@example.com