Early Bird Registration is Open for ABMS Conference 2018—and Poster Deadline Extended
Sign up now for three days of learning and professional networking
ABMS Conference 2018 gives you more opportunities to learn about the latest innovations, share best practices, and connect with your peers in the health care and Boards communities. At this premier event you will join more than 500 professionals from across the health care community who, working together, will accelerate the transformation of Board Certification and the delivery of quality patient care.
The Conference offers more than 60 educational sessions designed to facilitate information sharing and networking in the areas of Board Certification, quality improvement, health policy, and professional development.
ABMS Conference 2018
September 24 – 26
The Aria Hotel and Conference Center
Las Vegas, Nevada
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Interactive sessions ensure you will find valuable content that is relevant to your area of expertise:
- Boards community and health care professionals from the fields of learning and assessment
- Board Certification and continuing certification
- Quality improvement, patient safety, and research
- Public policy and communication
Four stellar plenary speakers will advance our thinking about Board Certification and physician assessment:
- Professor Elizabeth (Liz) Ann Farmer, BSc Hons, MBBS, PhD, FRACGP, MAICD
Immediate past Chair, Medical Board of Australia Expert Advisory Group on Revalidation 2015-17
- Richard E. Hawkins, MD
President and Chief Executive Officer of the American Board of Medical Specialties
- Stephanie Waite, MS
Director of Leadership and Organizational Development at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
- Lois Margaret Nora, MD, JD, MBA
More than 60 sessions will facilitate information sharing and networking in the following areas:
- Assessment and Evaluation Methodologies
- Board Operations
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Health Policy and Research
- Initial and Continuing Certification Programs
- Marketing and Communications
- Organizational Development and Leadership
- Patients as Partners
- Physician Well-being Initiatives
- Portfolio Program
- Quality and Practice Improvement
POSTER SESSION AND EXHIBITOR RECEPTION
View posters and speak with presenters to learn about their latest studies in these topics:
- Continuing Certification
- Initial Certification and Health Policy
- Patient Safety and Improvement in Medical Practice
Poster deadline extended! Submit your poster by Saturday, June 30 at midnight ET.
Visit exhibitors and learn about products and services that are designed to meet the needs of the board certification community.
SPONSOR AND EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITIES
ABMS Conference 2018 offers an array of sponsor and exhibitor opportunities to fit your organization’s needs and budget.
Register by Monday, July 31, to take advantage of the Early Bird rates of $375 for staff of ABMS Member Boards, and $695 for general attendees. After July 31 the regular registration rates of $450 and $795, respectively, will apply.
Get a 10% discount when you register five or more attendees from your organization! Be sure to register all attendees at the same time.
You may book your hotel accommodations at the Aria Hotel and Conference Center at any time, separate from registering for the Conference. Reserve your room now to get the group room rate of $239 per night (plus a $35 resort fee and taxes).