Come TOGETHER to improve patient care
ABMS Conference 2018 is the place to be for focused learning and professional networking with your health care peers
ABMS Conference 2018 gives you more opportunities to learn about the latest innovations, share best practices, and connect with your peers in the health care and Boards communities. At this premier event you will join more than 500 professionals from across the health care community who, working together, will accelerate the transformation of Board Certification and the delivery of quality patient care.
The Conference offers more than 60 educational sessions designed to facilitate information sharing and networking in the areas of Board Certification, quality improvement, health policy, and professional development.
ABMS Conference 2018
September 24 – 26
The Aria Hotel and Conference Center
Las Vegas, Nevada
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Interactive sessions ensure you will find valuable content that is relevant to your area of expertise:
- Boards community and health care professionals from the fields of learning and assessment
- Board Certification and continuing certification
- Quality improvement, patient safety, and research
- Public policy and communication
Four stellar plenary speakers will advance our thinking about Board Certification and physician assessment:
- Professor Elizabeth (Liz) Ann Farmer, BSc Hons, MBBS, PhD, FRACGP, MAICD
Immediate past Chair, Medical Board of Australia Expert Advisory Group on Revalidation 2015-17
- Richard E. Hawkins, MD
President and Chief Executive Officer of the American Board of Medical Specialties
- Stephanie Waite, MS
Director of Leadership and Organizational Development at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
- Lois Margaret Nora, MD, JD, MBA
More than 60 sessions will facilitate information sharing and networking in the following areas:
- Assessment and Evaluation Methodologies
- Board Operations
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Health Policy and Research
- Initial and Continuing Certification Programs
- Marketing and Communications
- Organizational Development and Leadership
- Patients as Partners
- Physician Well-being Initiatives
- Portfolio Program
- Quality and Practice Improvement
POSTER SESSION AND EXHIBITOR RECEPTION
View more than 50 posters and speak with presenters to learn about their latest research in the following areas:
- Board Certification and Continuing Certification
- Quality Improvement
- Research and Health Policy
- Patient Safety and Improvement in Medical Practice
Visit exhibitors and learn about products and services that are designed to meet the needs of the board certification community.
SPONSOR AND EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITIES
ABMS Conference 2018 offers an array of sponsor and exhibitor opportunities to fit your organization’s needs and budget.
Register today to secure your seat at the table with your health care peers. Staff of ABMS Member Boards: $450; general attendees: $795.
Get a 10% discount when you register five or more attendees from your organization! Be sure to register all attendees at the same time.
ACCOMMODATIONS — ROOMS ARE GOING FAST!
Reserve your room now before the group rate is gone. We have a limited number of rooms at the group-negotiated rate of $239 per night (plus a $35 resort fee and taxes). You must access the group block separately from your Conference registration, so please book your hotel accommodations at the Aria Hotel and Conference Center.
Cancellations received before end of day on September 6, 2018 will be assessed a $150.00 administrative fee. Cancellations received after September 6, 2018 will result in the forfeiture of the entire registration fee. Partial fees that have been forfeited will not be applied to registration for other meetings.